Arguments Against the Belief in God
From Smiting Shepherds
Revision as of 04:32, 24 September 2017 by Sysop
- The Problem of Evil.
- Omnipotence and Omniscience Arguments.
- The arguments for the belief in God are weak and unconvincing, since they tend to rely on ambiguous terms, false premises, and/or logical fallacies.
- God is an unnecessary hypothesis; a ["God of the Gaps"].
- There is no afterlife.
- ...and more specifically, Hell does not exist.
- The Bible is not Credible.
- Creationism is False.
- The problems posed by religious pluralism.
- The clergy are not moral exemplars.